Link Bubble is a groundbreaking app that develops a simple idea. One of those apps that make you scream: Oh God! Why didn’t I think of that first!? And even if you did, you run late. Sorry, dude.
Link Bubble is an all-new browser designed and crafted solely with mobile devices in mind.
• When you click on a link in an app, Link Bubble loads that webpage in the background, leaving you free to keep using your current app rather than your precious time being wasted watching a page load. Once the page has fully loaded, it will animate on screen.
• Link Bubble’s flick physics allow you to go from clicking a link to sharing a link or adding it to a service such as Pocket in little more than a second!
• Load multiple links from your current app at the same time (requires Pro).
• Light and dark themes (requires Pro).
• Reading Mode (requires Pro).
• Gracefully handles links that redirect to other apps. No longer does clicking an Instagram link in Twitter redirect to a full screen browser before loading Instagram!
• Deep integration with the apps on your system.
• Locates embedded YouTube videos on web pages, and provides a shortcut to load those videos directly in the YouTube app.
• Handy stats that illustrate how much time you are saving by using Link Bubble.
Regarding the Location permission: This is required so that you might grant permission for a website to access your location (such as those with an embedded map). Link Bubble itself never accesses your location.
Regarding filesystem permissions: These are required for browser functionality like saving images to your SD card, or selecting a file to upload when prompted by websites.
Link Bubble opens and loads links within apps (Twitter, Flipboard, Facebook...) in the background without leaving the app or interrupting its use.