Great app, annoying adds but all together seen the benefits of focusing on good behavior with kids. I use it for my 14, 10 and 4 year old Here we provide Motivator of good behavior – Kids 24 V 1.1.5 for Android 4.1++ The application is based on a well-known and highly valued rewards system that you personally determine (for example, going to the cinema). Awards are designed to shape the right attitude. It is worth remembering that rewards are more effective than punishment.
How it's working?
The application is simple and intuitive so your child also knows why they received or did not receive a reward.
In the schedule for every good behavior the child gets a sun sign and for every bad sign of a stormy cloud (Signs for behavior can be changed). If the child does not exceed the set number of bad behaviors after the end of all days, he will receive the designated reward.
Do not be disheartened by your child's behavior during the first schedule. When he does not receive the first reward, he will understand that it is worth to be polite. If the child has exceeded the permitted number of bad behaviors and he is no longer trying to be polite, you can end the schedule early and start new from the beginning or apply a penalty for each subsequent bad behavior.
The application also contains jigsaw puzzles and coloring book which develop creativity and imagination. For every set number of good behaviors your child can put a puzzle or coloring a coloring book.
This option can be disabled if you do not want your child to put a puzzle or coloring a coloring book but I assure you that your child will love jigsaw puzzles and coloring book.
Everything is in 3 simple steps:
1. At first, you need to create people who will participate in the schedule.
(The tests have shown that children also need a pattern to follow so it is recommended to include parents in the schedule)
2. Then create a schedule, setting the number of days, the number of possible bad behaviors throughout the entire schedule, and describe the reward.
(For younger children, it is recommended to create a schedule of no more than 7 days, as children are known to be impatient)
3. Now it is enough to start add good or bad signs on the schedule until the last day and then finish the schedule. You will see who received and who did not receive the prize. After all, of course we are starting a new schedule.
But that's not all, the application also has tons of features like:
• view statistics on how your child's behavior has changed
• putting your own photos for created people
• change the look of good and bad signs for children behavior from a gallery or photo taken directly from the camera
• change the color of the whole application
• you can send us a question, if something is unclear
• instructions to facilitate the use of the application
• coloring book
If you want to improve your child's behavior, this app is for you.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Can't get past the bad interface and the pop up adverts every second