Move app to SD card is an app that lets you do exactly what the name says: move the apps you have installed on your device to an SD card. The only necessary requirement is to have root access on your device. This is very important: if your Android is not rooted, you can’t use this app.
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [APk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, APk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by APk name, package name, app name
From Move app to SD card’s interface, you can sort all the apps you have installed according to different specifications. The most useful is probably to organize them by size. This way, you can pass the biggest apps to the SD card.
Move app to SD card is a pretty useful app if your Android has an SD card slot. With this tiny app (only 2 megabytes), you can thoroughly and conveniently manage your device's storage.