musical.ly is for the wannabe divas out there desperate to sing along with the latest One D track and share it with the Twitterverse. Flashy ‘time machine’ effects mean your clips will stand out, but a few glitches mean the app just falls short of musical perfection.
– Shoot, save and share short videos up to 15 seconds long.
– Edit videos with creative effects and filters, such as slow motion, time lapse, and hyper speed.
– Discover exciting new music and artists.
– Record and upload your own original audio tracks for others to use.
– Collaborate with friends and people from around the world with the unique duet function.
– Share videos directly to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vine, and other social media networks.
– Save videos privately so only you can see them.
– Use hands free recording to record themselves when no one’s around to help.
musical.ly is a video community that allows you to create, share, and discover short videos.
The results are fab: reversing or applying a time-lapse to videos looks really impressive, while lip-syncing and sound effects are of professional quality (or as near to that as you can get with a mobile device). The interface is perfect: video effects are employed like filters on Instagram. There are loads of tracks on offer and no IAPs.