If you have a beast If you have a high end device then no other ds emu is as optimized to take advantage of that as this.. I’m running into no lags at all even with newer games FFIX RWings lagged on other emus not on this one.. I’m using a phone too so.. MOTOZforce (edit) only gets better the shaders are amazing and give the games a quality closer to a PSP game rather than a dS simply amazing I use Hxq4 I believe. (Thanks guy deborde)
NDS Boy! NDS Emulator V 4.6.2 for Android 4.0++ An high quality emulator to run NDS game files. If you like NDS Boy! please donate to the developers by purchasing NDS Boy! Pro (NO ADS)
* Important note:
– Only suitable for high-end devices (2G RAM, quad-core CPU or higher).
– If an error occurs the first time, do not worry, because emulator unknown cpu type in your device. Try again and it will work.
– If your device is lower than recommended or not popular, the emulator can not identify the cpu type. Games may be lag or crash. We have tried hard but could not identify all devices.
– Supports NDS game file (.nds, .zip, .7z, .rar)
– Support android 4.0+ (suitable for android 5.0+ and 6.0)
– Save and load state, quick save, quick load, auto save.
– Edit and resize (zoom) dpad, buttons.
* For all marshmallow 6.0 users. Allow "storage" in app permission in settings. It will solve directory problem:
– On your android, go to the Settings -> Apps -> NDS Boy!
– Choose Storage -> Clear Data
– Choose Permissions -> Allow All
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
This app omgg Best DS app I've ever used lol and yes its true if you have a high performance phone then the Roms are almost seamless