Beyond horrible. Where to start, app functionality leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes the options work and sometimes they don’t. Add in the fact the company wants to bend you over and go to town on you for a subscription is nothing short of horrific. A cloud save is an amazing service that provides a backup. It should NOT be forced down our throats. No offence Nest, but I simply don’t trust you with what happens in my house. Wish I never bought your camera. Here we provide Nest V 184.108.40.206 for Android 4.1++ At Nest, we make products that are beautiful, thoughtful and easy to use. The newly redesigned Nest app is no exception.
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, see your home with Nest Cam and Dropcam, and know if Nest Protect goes off – all in one place. And get notifications on your phone, tablet or Android Wear watch.
Nest uses sensors, algorithms and the location of your phone to do the right thing automatically, like turning off the heat and turning on the camera when you leave. And everyone at home can get notifications and control the Nest products they need with their own Nest Account – no more sharing passwords.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy.
– Adjust the temperature from the train or the sofa using your phone or Android Wear watch.
– See how much energy you used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
– View and edit your thermostat schedule or boost your domestic hot water.
– Get extreme temperature alerts before your home gets too cold.
– Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
– Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide (CO). Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and working internet connection)
– Silence an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
– See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
– Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once – without using a chair or ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
– Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
– See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam Indoor, Nest Cam Outdoor and Dropcam
The security cameras that let you see your home on your phone, inside and out.
– Set up your camera on your phone. Just plug it in and download the app to get started.
– Get alerts when there’s activity, and talk back to get someone’s attention.
– See what you missed with snapshots of the last three hours.
– Check in on home 24/7 in super clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam and Dropcam Pro only).
– Get person alerts and up to 30 days of video history when you subscribe to Nest Aware. (Subscription service sold separately.)
Some features require a working internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
To learn more about our products, go to nest.com
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Their thermostats still list "efficiency" through a green leaf based on previous temp settings. According to their spokespeople, these have nothing to do with exterior temperatures, which are a REQUIREMENT for any real efficiencies (estimated or not). Simply figure out the heat transfer rates based on how often the system has to cycle on and off with a specific exterior temperature. On a separate note, their cameras require individual yearly subscription to perform any useful security functions. I find it mind boggling that they couldn't have included a wirelessly connected video storage box to keep in the home. Their current system can operate without a subscription, but it only provides brief snapshots of events; likely not the best for capturing an intruder's face.