One of the best games the year, in the course of playing the game can also learn the knowledge of astronomy, very interesting.
As the game says, Absorb or be absorbed. Your goal is to absorb smaller organisms so you can grow and avoid the large predators. There are two game modes, Odyssey (27 levels in total, only 8 in DEMO version and Arcade (you can play the level you want out of the 72).
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
The game’s strength is that it has many features and controls: pinch, tap, flick, many things to do in an extremely challenge gameplay based on physic movements. There are several achievements to complete, each one of them harder than the previous one.
The graphics are great, detailed and well-done. You need a lot of patience and concentration in order to play this game, because it’s definitely not easy and requires some time to get used to it. Hemisphere Games is the creator of Osmos, the demo version and the full paid version. Try the demo version and if you like it enough (which you probably will), don’t doubt and upgrade.