Overkill Mafia is a first-person shooting game in which players try to get deep into legendary 1920s Chicago, where each bar is a dangerous place and the Mafia is comfortably camped out in the streets.
In Overkill Mafia you can become the greatest gangster of all time. Plunge yourself into the gloomy atmosphere of the Prohibition Era. Equip the Tommy Gun and wreak havoc. Or as they say: play the Chicago Piano.
– Get mesmerized by the iconic art noir graphics.
– Relive the masterfully crafted 1920s atmosphere.
– Wield powerful gun arsenal including the legendary Tommy Gun, Bar machine gun and Lupara shotgun.
– Enjoy the original classy soundtrack.
– Throw molotov cocktails, call for gang support.
– Bribe officials with liquor.
– Fight in beautifully looking Chicago environments.
– Win Street Reputation Battles.
– Get dressed in the fanciest fashion.
– Become the Best Shooter in Town in the endless headshot mode.
– Have civilians at your mercy.
Same as the rest of games that make up the Overkill saga, in Overkill Mafia, players can’t move. From a static position, you have to point your weapon with the left thumb, while you shoot and reload with the right thumb. The goal is to kill all the bad guys in each level before they get you.
Before you start each level, players can personalize their equipment and buy different types of upgrades. You have a complete arsenal of weapons at your disposition, like pistols, Tommy guns, precision rifles, and shotguns. Likewise, you can protect yourself with things like gloves, boots and helmets.
Overkill Mafia’s graphics will remind you of Sin City’s graphics, since only three colors are used: black, white and red. Also, it’s comic style will make you feel like the game is really a graphic novel.