Panorama 360 works in a very similar way to other photo-editing apps. You can follow other users and see their panoramas, or take a look at the most popular pictures at the time. You can also search for pictures filtered by geographic location, so you can see landscapes from all over the world.
– Panos can be shared & viewed via 3D viewer or as flat images
– Non-compass capture
– Add 3D effects to your panoramas.
– Automatic storage in SD card.
– Photosphere integration lets you upload directly into Teliportme
– Direct upload to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr
– Share flat images via email
– Automatic geo-tagging
– Click ‘Nearby’ to view Panoramas around your location
– HD option to get high res panos
Convert your phone camera in a 360 Panorama tool. It’s really easy-
– Tap your screen to start the process
– Move in the direction indicated by the pointer
– Tap again to stop
– Your panorama will get stitched and ready to share in less than 1 minute
Besides its social component, Panorama 360 is an excellent app for taking panoramic pictures. The process is simple: you just have to point the camera forward and then turn on your own axis slowly. When you’ve gone around in complete circle, your picture will start processing.
That done, you can apply one of a handful of effects to embellish the image or leave it as it is. You can also name it and tag it with the place where you took it. Finally, you can choose to share it on any social network.
Panorama 360 is a good app for taking panoramic pictures that also incorporates an interesting social element, allowing you to enjoy gorgeous photos from users from all over the world.