Slow and terrible. I did not even play the game it was so slow. Here we provide Penguins V 1.3.0 for Android 4.2++ OK my fellow penguin-wannabes. Think you have what it takes to join Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private in a TOP SECRET mission? Cause me and the boys have been perfecting years of secret agent speed, agility, lightning reflexes, and finding the perfect Cheesy Dibbles (critical in any mission). In our latest adventures, Penguins of Madagascar: Dibble Dash, we twist, turn and what seems like running endlessly into an adventure like no other!
Using quick, Penguin-like reflexes, swipe to control all four Penguins at once as they navigate through intricate courses and alleyways! You’ll have to move like Rico, think like Kowalski and learn like Private all while keeping it cool like me, Skipper, to keep the us Penguins safe from mutant-creating goo. Remember, physical strength will only get you so far. As Kowalski might say – brains are an important part of this operation.
• Practice Math with the Penguins! — This mission isn’t all brawn- you’ll need to use your brain as well. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division — just a few of the essential math topics players can practice while playing this endlessly fun game. There is also more educational content on the way!
• Use Power Ups for an extra boost! — Kowalski’s put together some special Power Ups to help you escape from tight situations. Select from a variety of different Power Ups that will help you save the Penguins!
• Avoid the henchmen and mutant goo!— Put your training to the test as you outrun the octopus henchmen and avoid the mutant-creating goo. If all the Penguins turn into mutants, the game ends!
• Complete Daily Missions for more points!— There’s no shortage of Top Secret codes that need cracking- play every day for NEW, classified Daily Missions! The more you play, the more rewards you earn.
• Play more with special Expansion Packs! — Achieve higher security clearance and access more top secret files and missions with special educational Expansion Packs.
Penguins of Madagascar: Dibble Dash is free to play, but contains in-app purchases for additional items such as power-ups that grant you extra lives and help you in the game. You may lock out the ability to purchase the upgrade by disabling in-app purchases through your device's settings.
Email us at [email protected] with your suggestions and comments. We love to hear your ideas and feedback!
Slow and terrible. I did not even play the game it was so slow.