This software is very easy to use, set very fine, although a lot of trouble, but very powerful, as long as you will find a good set up is a surprise.
* Adjust color, add effects, frame, clone and draw on your photos
* Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Perspective, red-eye, and backlight corrections
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
* View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
* Webpage Capture, Video Capture(ICS+)
* Ad-free option is available (Settings -> Purchase Items)
Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos. Color adjustment options include hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness. Additionally, Photo Editor offers many effects for your photos including gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more.
Best photo editing app in Play Store and most under rated. Never seen this app come into any reviews or articles, but this is the only app which can do simply anything. Curves adjustment, support for layers, text, EXIF data editor, what not!