Photo exif editor Pro can help you to view a photo’s Exif information, you can also edit the cracked version does not contain ads, and you can complete the full information display RAW image format.
What is the Exif data of picture?
• It contains Camera settings, for example, static information such as the camera model and make, and information that varies with each image such as orientation (rotation), aperture, shutter speed, focal length, metering mode, and ISO speed information.
• It also includes the GPS ( Global Positioning System) tag for holding location information where the photo was taken.
What can Photo Exif Editor do?
• Browse and view Exif information from Android Gallery or from Photo Exif Editor’s integrated photo browser.
• Add or correct the location where photo was taken using Google Maps.
• Batch editing multiple photos.
• Remove all photo information to protect your privacy.
• Add, modify EXIF tags:
– Camera model
– Camera maker
– Captured time
– Orientation (rotation)
– Shutter speed
– Focal length
– ISO speed
– White balance.
– And much more tags…
With the clear user interface, Photo Exif Editor is an easy to use tool that helps you to correct the missing information of your favorite photos.