The “add photo” option doesn’t work in any of the categories. For example: you can’t add a picture of your house or animal because the link doesn’t work, and you have to do some tricky maneuvers to get a profile pic. That needs fixed. Otherwise it seems like a great idea.
Rave Guardian V 1.7.2 for Android 4.0.3+ Rave Guardian is the best way to improve your personal safety by leveraging those you trust to be your own private safety network. Rave Guardian provides rapid and proactive communication with friends, family, co-workers, your college or university, and even participating 9-1-1 call centers in the event of an emergency.
Rave Guardian allows you to:
• Create a Safety Session during which your selected Guardians can view your status and location, ensuring your privacy and automatically alerting others in the event of an emergency.
• Deliver a rich profile of information, which includes the personal and medical information you choose to share to designated responders in the event of an emergency.
• If you are part of a supported campus, deliver crime tips and chat in real-time with campus safety officials, or select those officials to be your Guardian.
Rave Guardian is the nation’s leading safety application, used by institutions across the United States, and is now available as an Android App. It is also the ONLY app able to automatically deliver your critical profile data to hundreds of participating 9-1-1 centers through the patented Smart911 service in the event of a call to 9-1-1.
If you represent a Higher Education Institution or other organization and wish to customize Rave Guardian for your campus or workplace, contact us at [email protected]
• Some features of Rave Guardian require a connection to a mobile network data connection.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
The "add photo" option doesn't work in any of the categories. For example: you can't add a picture of your house or animal because the link doesn't work, and you have to do some tricky maneuvers to get a profile pic. That needs fixed. Otherwise it seems like a great idea.