Fun game, addictive and challenging Here we provide Redungeon V 3.9 for Android 4.0++ The wall in front of me starts to shake and hurtles towards me….I’m dead!
Spike holes are underfoot it’s already too late …I’m dead!
I take my last breath as the slime creature engulfs me….I’m dead!
Like always I’m brought back to try again….is someone helping me or do they just really want me to hurt?
Enter the world of Redungeon!
• Endless, random, increasingly difficult dungeons.
• Dozens of complex traps carefully designed to stop you.
• Unlockable characters, each with unique game-changing skills!
• Great music by Dave Cowen, the composer behind Leap Day and Rust Bucket.
• Lots of angry, colourful pixels (and a few friendly ones).
• Swipe controls or on-screen buttons.
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one time in-app purchase.
This game contains coins which can be collected within the game for free or bought with real money.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
From an objective viewpoint, the game is really good. The trap sets are quite unpredictable, so it really challenges how quick your response time is. The character and their upgrades make it really interesting. However after playing for some dozens of times, I figured I suck at this game so I'm not sure how much longer I'll be playing this.