A Perfect port of one of the best non-sonic genesis games! If I recall, this uses a new core that makes emulation much better than previous releases, so hopefully the other emulated games will have the same core soon! Controls are a bit buggy and small, but the game isn’t impossible to play. Hope to see S3&K and Streets of Rage Soon ^^ Here we provide Ristar V 1.0.0 for Android 4.4++ Ristar joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Six planets to rescue, spanning every corner of the galaxy.
– Use Ristar’s extendable arms to smash, grab, and grapple Greedy’s minions
– Battle unique bosses across all six planets
– Grab enemies to undermine them or use them to pivot through a level
– Perform ‘shooting star’ attacks to kill multiple enemies at once!
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
– OFFLINE PLAY
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH
– DOWNLOAD THEM ALL
"It's all really fast-paced, split up perfectly into bite-sized chunks, and above everything else it's just really good fun." [90%] – SEGA Magazine #22 (October 1995)
"A twinkling star in the vacuous space of platform / beat 'em ups." [81%] – Dean Mortlock, SEGA Power #72 (November 1995)
– Ristar was originally intended to be a rabbit with extendible ears
– The working titles for the game included ‘Dexstar’ and ‘Feel’
– The soundtrack was provided by Tomoko Sasaki, the composer of NiGHTS into Dreams…
– The game was originally released in 1995
– Developed by: SEGA
– Designer: Takumi Miyake
– Lead Artist: Yuji Uekawa
– – – – –
I give this game five stars because it's good it gave you option for the controller it also has a smooth mode ( with makes it look 16 bit like the Genesis ) and the the difficulty is at a good setting the levels are big with allow you to explore and leaner so you know where to go. In the end it's a good port and I highly recommend you play. Adds may pop up but that's when you're saving. Go play it