5 star. Excellent wonderful amazing app. Thanks for great work and for creation. Here we provide Screenshot touch V 1.3.4 for Android 5.0++ Screenshot touch supports only Lollipop or higher.
[ Implemented simple below features. ]
– Capture by touch (Notification area, overlay icon, shaking)
– Recording screen to mp4(Resolution, Frame rate, Bit rate, audio)
– Web page whole scroll capture (in-app web browser)
There are two ways to scroll capture. One is to share the url in a web browser and select Screenshot Touch. The second is to call the in-app browser directly by pressing the globe icon on the settings page.
– Photo viewer
– Image cropper (Crop ratio, rotate)
– Drawing on captured image (Pen, Text, Rectangle, Circle, Stamp, Opacity and so on)
– Sharing image
– Capture options (choose save directory, folder name, file format, jpeg quality, delay and so on)
[ Notice ]
– Can't capture secure page that have LayoutParams.FLAG_SECURE option
– Media Projection Service is an Android OS function for sharing screen. The screen capture function uses this service, so a confirmation window is displayed to obtain user consent.
[ ADS ]
This app has ads, but no annoying full-screen ads. 🙂
In-app billing, which removes ads, is valid on all devices associated with the Google account you paid with.
Screenshot touch need the RECORD_AUDIO privilege to record the user's voice when recording the screen. This is a useful feature when creating a tutorial using video from a mobile phone. The sound recording function using the microphone is turned off by default.
INTERNET permission is required for error log transfer and ad module. User's images and videos are not transmitted to the outside device.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
At this moment perfectly operational and so far no problem encounter, i hope it will continue operational.