Here we provide Simple Invoice Manager V 1.9.25 for Android 2.3.2+ Simple Invoice Manager allows complete management of your invoices and their payments.
1. You prepare and send an ESTIMATE / QUOTE ,
2. Convert that Estimate to an INVOICE (or create a new one)
3. Record PAYMENT for that invoice
4. and finally send signed RECEIPT for the payment
Simple Invoice has been designed to have a simple interface and yet has all the features of professional invoicing solution. First few invoices are free for trial, after which you need to purchase a subscription.
– Multiple measurement units.
– Multiple currencies and currency names such as USD, NZD, etc.
– Different Tax Rates for individual products
– No Internet Connection Required for generating PDF invoices
– Generate PDF and mail to your clients directly
– Choose from multiple templates for generating PDF invoice
– Home Screen provides quick access to recent invoices and payments
Invoices & Estimates
– Generate Invoices and Estimates Quickly
– See all invoices of a particular client at the same place
– Easily convert Estimates to Invoices
– Lumpsum payments are automatically assigned to invoices.
– Partial payments for an invoice
– Combined payment for multiple invoices
Charts and Graphs
– Analyse Invoice / Payment data
– Cleintwise Receivable History over past few weeks / months
– Which Products generate maximum revenue
– Which Clients generate maximum revenue
Backup and Restore
– Link your Dropbox account
– Backup your data on Dropbox
– Invoice PDF can be uploaded on Dropbox automatically.
This makes it easy for you to access them on your desktop when needed
– Backup all the Invoice in .SIM format on your Dropbox.
– Backup all the Invoice in .SIM format on your SD Card
– Export details of invoice and payments as CSV and open it in Microsoft Excel
Add Products / Clients Easily
– Upload hundreds of products and clients easily using excel based template
– Import contacts from phonebook to quickly invoice those customers
– Create and manage product portfolio for generating invoices
– Store contact details of your clients for invoices
– See outstanding invoices and payments
– Graphs show you how outstanding payments has varied across time
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.