Sites in VR resources are abundant, there are landscapes of different countries, and different classification scene photos, high-definition, but it needs FQ download photos.
Also Google Cardboard QR codes can be used to set a viewer.
If there is no preset or a QR code, or you simply want to improve the perceived quality, you can use the unique VR settings option. You can make corrections on the eye separation, vertical center, screen to lens distance, barrel distortion, chromatic aberration and field of view.
Note on “Gear VR”: You have to pull up the USB connector and clamp the phone underneath. Don’t connect the USB port as that would automatically switch the phone to the Oculus menu.
– Move your mobile device around and see the environment as if you were holding a camera.
– You can use your fingers to pan around or zoom in- and out.
– Tap the screen to see the hotspots (if any). Tapping the hotspots will move you to that location.
– To prevent screen rotation keep your finger on the screen while turning the device.
– When in VR mode in a place, look down to exit.
– When in VR mode, if the scene is turning by itself, leave the device on the table for about 30 seconds. This will trigger auto-calibration of the gyroscope sensor.