Smart Task Manager presents an easy way to ensure you close background apps that you don’t need running on your mobile device. Not only does Smart Task Manager allow you to shut down unimportant apps, it keeps track of the actions for you. Whether you need to back up to an SD card or modify some other setting, Smart Task Manager gives you the power.
● Task Management (Tasks)
– Multi-select, command support
– If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
– List of service, background, empty applications.
* Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending.
* Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended.
* Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application
– Used Memory information
– Package information
– The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information
– Add exception list and exception list management
– Auto-End task
– Shake-End task
– Startup-End task
– One-touch-End task
– Favorite application list(Widget service support)
– application share(Recommendation)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Smart Task Manager program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Smart Task Manager.