Issue is fixed. I can now manage my dvr again. After latest updates I can no longer use the app to delete shows on my dvr, though the app description still says that I should be able to use the app for that. The ability to delete programs is available on my husband’s iPhone app. Why remove such a useful feature? Please put it back! Here we provide Spectrum TV V 184.108.40.206935.release for Android 4.0++ Take your Spectrum TV experience with you! With the Spectrum TV App, you can enjoy up to 250 live TV channels and up to 30,000 On Demand TV shows and movies when you're connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home. Plus, when you're on the go, enjoy up to 150 live channels and up to 20,000 On Demand titles anywhere you have an internet connection. (See note on availability below.)
TURN ANY ROOM INTO A TV ROOM
Your subscription to Spectrum TV turns your device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming anywhere in your home when connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network. Watch movies from your bedroom, take cooking shows with you to the kitchen or catch up with the news from your breakfast table.
FIND YOUR FAVORITE PROGRAMS
• Filter live TV by category, sort by channel number, network names or program titles and quickly recall recently watched channels.
• Create a personalized guide by setting favorite channels.
• Search by title, person or sports team anywhere in the app.
CONTROL YOUR TV and DVR
• Depending on your service area and equipment, you can use your phone or tablet to:
• Change TV channels on your Spectrum receiver.
• Record your favorite TV shows and movies.
• Delete and modify DVR recordings individually or by series.
• Play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
• Give your Spectrum receivers nicknames to help you know which one you're scheduling recordings on (go to Settings).
SET PARENTAL CONTROLS
When you turn on Parental Controls and set a PIN, you can block shows by channel or rating. You'll need to turn on Parental Controls for each device your household uses, but the channel and rating blocks you set up apply across all devices.
WHAT YOU NEED TO USE THIS APP
• Available programming is based on your Spectrum TV subscription package and whether or not you're connected to your Spectrum Internet WiFi network at home.
• A Spectrum username and password are required. If you don't have one, you can create one at www.spectrum.net/login.
• A WiFi or cellular network connection (data charges from your carrier may apply).
• Device requirements: Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We read your reviews and take your concerns seriously. You can send us your feedback in Settings. If you need help, please reach out to [email protected]
NOTE ON AVAILABILITY
We make every effort to offer the same live and On Demand programming that you can watch on your TV, and we frequently add new channels. However, programming restrictions keep us from making every channel available on the Spectrum TV App. Channel availability also varies by market.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Experiencing the same DGE-1001 ERROR on "On Demand". The app has worked great until the latest update. If I reboot my phone or goto settings/apps and force stop, I have a better than avg chance that "On Demand" will work for awhile. I'm aware the issue has been addressed, just thought I would put my two cents in. Tech info - Note 5 running Android 6.00. BTW.... NFL app sign in fails due to "Not a subscriber to NFL channel". I am a subscriber & do have NFL channel in my package lineup. Not sure where the mis-step is but the sign in info is Charter's responsibility.