SSHDroid is a SSH server for Android.
This application will let you to connect to your device from your PC and execute commands (like “terminal” and “adb shell”) or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc…).
If you like this application, you can consider supporting it by upgrading to the pro version with more feature like:
– Extended notification controls
– Homescreen and lockscreen widget
– Shared-key authentication
– WiFi autostart whitelist
– Automation with intents support
– File Transfer: natively supported by most file managers (like Nautilus or Dolphin), just enter the sftp address displayed as “Location”.
– Remote Shell: run ‘ssh’ from the terminal.
Root is supported (in particular if you need to execute it on the predefined SSH port that is 22) but not required.