Sure Universal Remote brings the efficiency of all your household remotes into one place. Access them from anywhere and at any time. And don’t think Sure Universal Remote only works for your television and entertainment remotes. Try it with a myriad of other devices and simplify your life.
★ SURE Universal Remote is Simple to Setup and Easy to Use ★
You can define all your home appliances and digital media within minutes and remove your old clunky remotes. Use custom panel for easy setup of your favorite remote buttons by drag-and-drop.
★ SURE Universal – Remote Control for Most Devices ★
SURE Universal works with the latest models of smartphones using a built-in Infra-Red (IR) blaster, such as, Samsung, LG, and HTC phones. Also, you can use Broadlink WiFi-to-IR converter with phones that do not have the built-in IR. SURE Universal will replace your remotes for:
– Smart TV: LG and Samsung
– Cable and Set-Top Box
– Air Condtioner (AC)
– Streamer: Roku, Amazon Fire, Apple TV and Chromecast
– AV Receiver
– Disc Player and DVD
– Home Automation: iRobot and LED lights
★ User Permissions ★
1. Identity – for billing in case you want to subscribe to the ad-free version
2. Location – For advertising and future IoT
3. Photos/Media/Files – for streaming from the phone to a Smart TV.
4. Microphone – access to the microphone for voice commands in a smart TV
5. WiFi – for connecting to a Smart TV
6. Device ID & Call Info – for muting a Smart TV when your phone rings (enabled via settings)
It is simple to set up and will work with most of your gear. The app itself has a lightweight design, small footprint and is relatively easy to use. There was no menu lag, buttons were responsive and menu design was intuitive. Being able to have all your remotes in one place is quite helpful.