To avoid ‘service not found’ errors, you MUST click the instructions button in the app to connect your iCloud account properly. This just helps you to generate an ‘app-specific password’ to connect the app to your iCloud account. After setting up correctly, the app works flawlessly, getting and creating events between my iCloud calendar and Android calendar on my Samsung Galaxy. Here we provide Sync for iCloud V Cal – 7.8.1 for Android 4.0++ – Synchronize your iCloud calendar on your Android device for free.
– There are no limitations, all features are available for free. Features include:
* 2 way syncrhonisation
* Connects directly to iCloud servers – no third party servers are used.
* Tutorial to log in with 2 step verification.
* Background syncrhonisation
* Multiple accounts and multiple calendars
* Use your default calendar to manage events
* Change passwords
* Create new calendars from the app itself
– Setup only takes 4 steps. Calendars are synced to your default calendar on your phone / tablet.
** If you are using 2 factor authentication, you must generate an app specific password when logging in.
iCloud is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
It sucks it cant get service and i accidentally forgot my password and got locked out of my phone foever! U ALL SUCK!