System app Uninstaller is an app to uninstall (or disable) any system app that comes preinstalled on your Android. Want to get rid of those useless apps that you’d never have installed in the first place? You can do it thanks to this app.
• Hide core system app for safe, you can show chose to show in the settings page.
• You can custom ‘Recycle bin directory’ in settings page.
• Sort app by type, name, size, time and path
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [APk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, APk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by APk name, package name, app name
To use System app Uninstaller it’s essential to have a rooted device. There are several apps you can download from Uptodown that can root your device fairly easily, such as King Root, Towelroot, and Kingo Root. If your device isn’t rooted, you can’t use this app at all.
Once the app is installed on your rooted device, just choose the apps you want to uninstall and in a few seconds it’ll be done. The interface in System app Uninstaller is simple and intuitive, so you won’t have any problems deleting the unwanted apps from your device.
System App Uninstaller is a really useful tool, allowing you to get rid of those useless apps that come by default on some devices.