This used to work really well. Since updating my phone/the app (not sure which) it has stopped tracking when I view ads (I haven’t had my discount this month despite viewing ads on easily enough days. It is also draining my battery ridiculously quickly (57% in about 5 hours). It’s a shame because until this started happening I would have rated it 5*. Here we provide Tesco Mobile Xtras V 32.6.5 for Android 4.0.3++ Exclusive to Tesco Mobile
On pay monthly or SIM only? Download our app and start saving money on your pay monthly bill. We’ll knock £3 off your bill each month when you view ads, offers and content when you unlock your phone.
What will I see?
When you unlock your phone, on your screen you’ll see an ad, offer or piece of content.
Click through if you’re interested or just close it if you’re not. That’s it.
What else do I need to know?
– It’s for Tesco Mobile pay monthly and SIM only customers
– There are no videos to play, just single pages, sometimes with animations (eg GIFs)
– To cover the data you might use, we’ll give you an extra 200MB a month
– Xtras will only use Wi-Fi when you’re abroad, so you don’t need to worry about using up data when you’re away
– You can pause or cancel Xtras on your phone any time
In the app you can
– Edit your profile & your interests
– Find out when we’ll knock the money off your bill
– Go to pages you’ve favourited
– Read our FAQs for more info
This is the first beta version of the app. We are committed to improving our experience for consumers as Tesco Xtras continues to develop, so If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve it, please email us at [email protected]
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
At 1st I was so affrId that I am.wasting my time but now I know that this app works! Cutting down my bill means quite a lot to me -even if it's only £3 a month. I don't mind watchig adds. So today just got my 1st bill and it's £3 cheaper!. I am very happy that this app actually works as promissed. By the way..it does not drain my battery. I hope that I will be able to continue using it until end of my contract.