Using app to keep track of my powerwall 2. keeps saying server error or network error. Then logs me out. When I log back in it’s fine again for another few minutes. At the very least the app should remember your username if it’s going to keep asking you to log back in. Here we provide Tesla Motors V 3.1.4-321 for Android 4.4++ The Tesla app puts owners in direct communication with their vehicles and Powerwalls anytime, anywhere. With this app, you can:
– Check charging progress in real time and start or stop charging
– Heat or cool your car before driving – even if it's in a garage
– Lock or unlock from afar
– Locate your vehicle with directions or track its movement
– Flash lights or honk the horn to find your vehicle when parked
– Vent or close the panoramic roof
– Summon your vehicle out of your garage or a tight parking space (for vehicles with Autopilot)
– Engage with Powerwall: monitor how much energy is stored from solar, used by your home, or exported to the grid
Note: Powerwall features in this app require Powerwall 2
For more information about Tesla, visit www.tesla.com
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Useless for powerwall2. Unable to log in and no way to contact developer. Changed pw but same null response "no Tesla products connected, despite technician logging in yesterday on his laptop at my home using my wifi showing the PW2 connected.