After summit the error report to GBR, it fixes the abruptly shutting down when users click My favorite. Perfect! Here we provide The Economist GBR V 2.3.0 for Android 4.0++ The Economist Global Business Review is a new bilingual digital app from the editors of The Economist Group. Each month, the best business, finance and technology articles from the weekly publication are selected and translated, and delivered to your mobile device with an intuitive and attractive user interface. The articles will report on key trends shaping the global business community, always with the deep insight and sharp perspectives readers around the world have come to recognize from the Group.
The Economist Global Business Review is published every weekday, with a batch of 10 articles at the start of the month and one article each weekday, for a total of 30+ articles per month. The app is always free to download. Read 3 articles for free on the 1st of each month plus one new article every Friday!
NEW FEATURES in 2.0 Version:
– Bookmark & Like articles
– Access archived issues
– Increase the font size
– Toggle between day/night modes
– Sign in by WeChat
• CNY ¥118.00 / 3 months
• CNY ¥388.00 / yearly
• You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by Google Play.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the original subscription.
• You can manage auto-renew of your subscription in your Google Play account settings.
• You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your Google Play account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
Buggy to the point of unusability. Crashes constantly, frequent download hangs, drains battery life like nothing else. Nice idea (I am, for the time being, a paying subscriber), but junk in its current form.