Seriousl. It tells me it downloaded the update but has been making be stare at a screen that says 100% for 3 hours. Ive missed time sensitive quests and did not get completed because of this and I’ve hugged a neighbors cat like 6 times the passed few days and it wount register that quest complete. Im really getting pissed Here we provide The Sims™ FreePlay V 5.29.1 for Android 2.3.4++ Be the life of the party, and dance the night away with the latest update!
Play the world’s most popular life simulation game!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
Create unique Sims, build dream homes, and let them live your way!
• Customize different Sims and dress them in hundreds of stylish outfits
• Have them fall in love, get married and have babies
• Experience every stage of life from Babies to Seniors…and everything in-between
• Build dream homes and decorate them with thousands of different items
• Complete exciting quests that unlock new places in your Town
• Care for cuddly and magical pets
• Live out your Sims story and play anyway you like
Plus, utilize Tango to walk around your Sims’ houses in first person view and take cool pictures of your Sims from a perspective never seen before
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Love this game, i wish i wouldn't have held out on downloading it. I will say i used to get much more LP but not as much anymore. Also recently the game has been crashing when i check specific sims doing ice scuplting...which results in everyon resetting their tasks and that really screws with any events that i am working on. 2 updates still havent fixed this issue