If you haven’t been living in a dark, dank cave for the past couple years, you know about Tinder. Perhaps you’ve even used it a time or two – what do you have to lose? Oh, you say you have swiping blisters on your thumb? You’ll get no sympathy from me, bub. Quick-pic hookups require sacrifice, my friend. Ingenious card-swiping UI that turns dating into an impulsive, addictive yes-no game. Tinder’s creeping its way across the entire globe, so you may as well check out who’s in your area just in case a hottie is awaiting in the stack.
Tinder is fun and easy to use. Here’s how it works:
1. Tinder presents you with the most interesting people around you.
2. You can see any friends and interests that you have in common with each person, view their photos, read their profile, and decide if you’re interested in connecting with them.
3. If you’re not interested, you simply swipe left on their profile. If you are interested, just swipe right!
4. If you swipe right on someone, and they swipe right on you, Tinder will tell you both that “it’s a match!”. At that point, you can message each other right inside of the TInder app.
5. And now, with a Swipe Up, you can Super Like someone, letting them know before they swipe that you’re especially interested in connecting with them.
If you choose to unlock some new features with Tinder Plus, such as Passport (swipe anywhere in the world) and Rewind (bring back your last swipe), you can purchase optional Tinder Plus packages as an in-app purchase.
If you choose to purchase Tinder Plus, payment will be charged to your Google account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to the Play Store app after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Tinder Plus, you can simply continue using Tinder for free.