I’ve tried many different apps for my Zmodo cameras but I found Tinycam app to work in harmony with my cameras. It’s easy to set up the cameras because the app searches for the cameras for me, which saves me a lot of time. Plus, it’s very, very simple to use the App! Keep up the good work!
tinyCam Monitor FREE V 7.1.2 – Google Play for Android 4.1+ tinyCam Monitor is probably the best app for remote surveillance, control and digital video recording for your private or public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs.
tinyCam Monitor FREE is the free, ad-supported version of tinyCam Monitor.
Features of tinyCam Monitor FREE edition:
– H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM.
– MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
– ONVIF cameras support.
– P2P support.
– Support for M-JPEG based devices of all major vendors, e.g. Axis, Amcrest, FOSCAM, D-Link, Edimax, Panasonic, Pixord, TRENDnet, Mobotix, Vivotek.
– 1-way audio (listening) demo mode (30 sec only).
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled devices.
– One click camera sharing by email.
– Import/export settings to local storage or cloud service.
– Digital zoom.
Upgrade to tinyCam Monitor PRO to unlock:
– No ads.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) to local storage/SD and JPEGs recording to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive) and FTP/FTPS server.
– Internal web server for remote archive access.
– 2-way audio support (selective models).
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol).
– Support for both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models).
– Face detection.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.).
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast) support.
– Android Wear support.
– Widgets, floating window.
– Tasker/Locale plugin.
– Priority developer support.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
I've tried many different apps for my Zmodo cameras but I found Tinycam app to work in harmony with my cameras. It's easy to set up the cameras because the app searches for the cameras for me, which saves me a lot of time. Plus, it's very, very simple to use the App! Keep up the good work!