Wow! Amazing game! Best if you’d rather fight with real weapons as towers, rather than monkeys in BTD5. Love the upgrade system also, and the absolute best thing about this game: THERES NO CRUCIAL IN-APP PURCHASES! (At least that I know of) Everything can be acquired through playing the game, other than a simple progress booster that doubles wool. The only thing I could want more from this game is towers. I love the current towers, and I would love more! Please, give us more towers! Here we provide Tower Madness 2 V 2.1.1 for Android 2.3.2++ The sequel to the hit tower defense strategy adventure TowerMadness is finally here. Protect your flock using quick thinking and an arsenal of awesome TD weapons.
*** AS FEATURED IN THE GOOGLE I/O 2014 KEYNOTE ***
☆☆☆ Android Central App of the Week ☆☆☆
OPTIMIZED FOR A WIDE RANGE OF TABLETS AND PHONES
● 70 exciting maps to master
● 7 campaigns on varying environments, each with unique gameplay challenges.
● 9 powerful towers, including rail gun, missile launcher, plasma gun, stun gun. The ultimate TD arsenal!
● 16 different alien enemies with unique abilities and weaknesses.
● Xen the shopkeeper offers you special deals on the latest alien weapon technology
● Play unique Google Play Quests
● Cloud Saved Games with Google Play. Save your towers and progress, restore it on other devices.
● Compete with your friends to see who has the fastest time on the leaderboards! Who has the most skill placing towers?
● Game Controllers! Play the game with a gamepad for a console like tower defense gaming experience.
Email us questions, problems, or suggestions at: [email protected]
Limbic also has these other games:
☆ TowerMadness ☆ – A mobile RTS game.
☆ Zombie Gunship ☆ – A bloody 3D action game.
Limbic’s Facebook Page:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Nothing very innovative, but just very decent TD. Lots of levels and it doesn't feel like you need to grind to get lots of wool. My only complaint is the wool collecting during a game, it's ok for the first world, but it gets tedious after that. Easy solution: offer an item in the shop that makes you auto-collect the wool in game (3 to 5k wool seems fair for that). Also, I bought the wool doubler after I finished 3 worlds, and I would've liked to get my previous wool doubled as well.