Andrews and Apple opened up, increase the transmission speed between mobile phones, four times faster than Bluetooth file transfer mode.
You can easily transfer Contacts from any Bluetooth enabled phone to Android:
• Transfer Contacts from a BlackBerry to Android;
• Transfer Contacts from an iPhone to Android;
• Transfer Contacts from an Android to Android;
• Transfer Contacts from a Nokia, LG, or any other classic device to Android;
• etc. (You get the picture)
Works with iPhone, BlackBerry and most of Bluetooth enabled phones.
If you have less than 75 Contacts, operation is 100% free.
For more than 75 Contacts, fee is about 1$, depending on your region and currency.