I’ve tried to few different ways to download this is probably the best app that I’ve tried so far because it’s doing exactly what I need it to do whether it’s audio, video, or both, it downloads the media files I need to download
Here we provide ShutApp – Real Battery Saver V 2.69 for Android 4.1+ ► Auto shut down background apps. Closed apps will not restart. Way boost battery life.
These are what make ShutApp an extraordinary battery saver.
► Features: Perhaps the best battery-saving app available today!
* One tap and quickly close battery-draining apps. Closed apps will not get restart.
* Auto shut down background apps on unrooted phones.
* Block data flow when phone is not in use and only apps in active list have access to network. (This feature requires to install Doze, the other app developed by us.)
* Receive notifications and quick access to shut down apps via floating MagicBall
* Save on data usage over cellular network by closing unwanted apps.
* Easy lookup to see what apps are running and quickly stop them with one tap.
* Whitelist option available to exclude apps from hibernation.
* Find great apps you like in AppCafe which updates every day.
Unlike any other battery-saving applications, ShutApp saves your battery life in a unique but quite effective way.
It detects and shuts down lurking background apps on your android phones or tablets. In this way, ShutApp makes huge difference to your battery life.
Tests show that keep apps from running in background is the simplest, fastest and most effective way to boost battery. That's why we call ShutApp a real battery saver.
With pro-level battery management that is way better than other apps, you can now really master of your device and vastly improve battery life.
► What Media and Users Have to Say:
"My battery last WAY longer now that I use this app. I'm totally in love and couldn't be happier with this genius app." – Jemmuel Apostol
"ShutApp is free, simple to use, and doesn't require root." – WonderHowTo
I've tried to few different ways to download this is probably the best app that I've tried so far because it's doing exactly what I need it to do whether it's audio, video, or both, it downloads the media files I need to download