Unified Remote is an application that lets you control your computer from your mobile phone through a WiFi network or Bluetooth, so long as your device has the server program for Unified Remote installed (also available on Uptodown).
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
From Unified Remote, you perform all kinds of actions. The most useful one lets you use the screen of your Android as the computer’s mouse. At any moment, you can also use the keyboard to write or use any shortcuts.
Other features in Unified Remote let you manage your hard drive directly. You can go to any folder, rename it, copy and move files, etc.
As in the desktop version of Unified Remote, setting up the program is really easy. So easy, in fact, that you could say it doesn’t need to be set up at all; you just need to launch the application and that’s it.