I’ve dieted most of videos from my mobile, I have 60gb storage, but I want that to be free all time that’s why I wanted that all my photos and videos to be shrinked and my space will be freed. For this, Video Dieter 2 helped me so much I loved it Here we provide Video Dieter 2 – trim & edit V 2.2.7 for Android 4.3++ Do you like to capture life moments and keep it on your phone but don’t have enough space? If so, Video Dieter is the right app for you!
Video Dieter lets you store all your videos at a smaller file size and share your full-length video via WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram and any messenger app.
Why you should use Video Dieter:
• You can set the video quality and resolution of the output video in a simple way.
• Video Dieter compresses your video files without sacrificing video quality.
• Video Dieter helps to enlarge your device’s disk space.
• You can share long-play videos from your phone with your family and friends.
• You can add your favorite songs to your videos.
• It’s beautifully designed. You’ll love it!
– Easily obtain information about your video’s playtime, file size, and resolution
– Trim unwanted portions of the video
– Add background music
– Set result video resolution and quality
– Fast transcoding
– Share your video via SMS, E-mail, Facebook, YouTube and any apps you want to share with.
– Save encoded videos to albums
– You can capture the moments of video.
– Time lapse & Slow motion mode (0.25 ~ 4 speed)
* You can save your encoded video to your camera roll without losing the original file.
* You’ll be amazed by the results of the encoded file size.
* Using a time lapse option, videos can be downsized more.
** We're sure that Video Dieter is the fastest video trimmer & compressor application! **
If you have any questions, feedback, or ideas of your own, feel free to e-mail us!
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Overall, I like it. It's very useful and easy to use. It compresses large videos relatively quick, I like this, I take a lot of video. I'm still playing with it a year later. It does still crashes quite a bit but it's usefulness out weighs the annoyance.