Editing tools are great. Easy to use. Only issue I’ve had so far is that using Gaussian blur has a glitch where it occasionally screws up a frame in videos. Might be because my phone can’t handle rendering it.
Video Editor Music,Cut,No Crop V 1.383.122 for Android 3.0+ Want to post entire photo and video to Instagram without cropping and with blur background?
InstaShot – Featured by Google Play, Best Instagram video editor pro and photo editor with adding music, text on video, blur border on video, best for vine videos, dubsmash videos, lip sync videos and Don’t Judge Challenge videos!
GOOGLE PLAY AWARD: TOP DEVELOPER
– Blur border for both photos and video, free video maker.
– Make your dubsmash musically video and upload.
– Text on video and photo, video maker, vine video editor with music and effects.
– Make musical ly photos/videos square ready – musically photo editor , video editor pro.
– Photo crop tool – instagram photo fit, also video trim and video cut and video compress.
– Musically video editor pro and video maker – Add music to your videos, like dubsmash videos, lip sync videos, #DontJudgeChallenge videos, musical ly videos.
– Support GoPro videos perfectly. It is a GoPro video editor, video maker and vine video editor.
– Support instagram tag hashtags, like lip sync videos, #DontJudgeChallenge videos, musical ly videos, vine video editor, free video maker.
Q:Where are videos and photos saved?
A:Saved in \sdcard\InstaShot.
Q:What is instagram tag hashtags, like #DontJudgeChallenge?
A:Hashtags makes finding photos/videos much easier, like dubsmash videos, lip sync videos, Don’t Judge Challenge videos.
InShot uses Facebook as ads provider. Facebook wants to show ads that are relevant to you. For more information, please check
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Editing tools are great. Easy to use. Only issue I've had so far is that using Gaussian blur has a glitch where it occasionally screws up a frame in videos. Might be because my phone can't handle rendering it.