Its good it just stopped casting and i dont know whats the problem i just got it a month ago and its connected. Its saying no link found anyone know what i should do. Other than that great app.
Video & TV Cast | Chromecast V 2.2 for Android 2.3.4+ Upgrade your Chromecast Player to watch webvideos, online movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video caster. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
*** This app only works with a Google Chromecast Player, or a Google Cast / Android TV powered device***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast any video you want on your Chromecast Player. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Chromecast. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Chromecast Player immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Chromecast.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Chromecast just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If you use Android 5.0 or later, please make sure to install the latest official Google WebView Update from the Play Store:
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Its good it just stopped casting and i dont know whats the problem i just got it a month ago and its connected. Its saying no link found anyone know what i should do. Other than that great app