Without ROOT permissions:
– Audit networks generating default passphrase
– Receive wifi passwords from another phone (using WifiAccess or Web Browser)
With ROOT permissions:
– Audit networks generating default WPS PIN. (Get any passphrase if the PIN is correct)
– Create wifi networks backup (incremental)
– Share wifi passwords from Android to another devices (Computer, Android, etc)
Try WifiAccess to check the security level of your network.
The difference between this application and WPSPinGenerator is not allowing brute force attacks for WPS pin or cracking WPA handshake.
Its functions are:
– Check the security level of wireless network (providing WPA or WPA2 passphrase in seconds)
– Recover all saved wifi passphrases in Android
– Connect to a network using the passphrase or the PIN (WPS)
– Decrypt and encrypt stored passwords. Decrypt wifi password stored in wpa_supplicant (like Samsung s4)
– Real-time graph of the signal strength from the wireless access point while during the audit process
– From version 1.13 you can select manually the PIN to test WPS connect.
– Create incremental backup and restore all wifi networks saved on Android phone
– Share wifi networks via wifi (You can share all passwords with browser or WifiAccess)
Google play Download this game needs $ 2.13, where you can download for free!