This app just keeps getting better and better. It is a very rare occurrence to find an app that continuously improves, meets expectations, doesn’t abuse the user, and relentlessly entertains. This is my favorite mobile app, period… and it is still in Alpha release stages! If this DEV isn’t picked up by a major developer, the world will be a sad place, because this DEV is legit. I love the app! Here we provide World of Empires V 1.19 for Android 4.4++ World of Empires is a turn-based 4X strategy game.
Search for technologies, build armies and elevate your civilization to be the master of the world.
5'' inches screen is recommended to not have too small icons.
Current content :
– Procedural world generation with customization
– In-App Purchase (only for donation)
– Map Editor
– 26 civilizations and custom abilities
– Commercial exchange
– 54 troops
– 82 buildings
– 14 Terrain improvements
– 81 Technologies
– Basic happiness
– Civilization Score
– Save your progression locally, on DropBox and online
– Translated in french, english, german, russian, spanish, portuguese, chinese, korean, italian, polish and turkish
What's next :
– Some units animation are missing and some weapons too
– Gold maintenance, for the moment you can have less than 0$
– Future technologies and future units
Please, support my game by clicking on "Advertisement" button in the upper right corner. You will earn 50$ in the game each time to buy a building or unit or to accelerate research.
Thanks in advance.
Have a fun !
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Love this game, recommend for all civ players looking for mobile. There are some things that I would love to be added in after you get finished with the Multiplayer and Victory stuff. It would be great if you added Alliances, the game in my opinion would be so much more immersive, also after the update all my progress got deleted, which kind of disappointed me, the controls are a little werid but still playable. All in all, the game is wonderful, I would rate 10/5 stars if I could. But the devs are doing a great job on this game, its very impressive on how they made this game.