Here we provide Zendesk Chat V 1.0.5 for Android 4.0.3+ Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim) is an online live chat software loved and trusted by enterprises and small business worldwide. Zendesk Chat for Android provides many of the same great features as the online dashboard, letting you deliver customer support on the go.
– Connect with your customers anywhere, anytime to provide real-time support
– Stay on top of incoming chats and messages with event notifications
– Provide customer support and live chat from the comfort of your couch.
– Be more productive with our shortcuts feature.
– Don't worry about missing messages while chatting with our in-app notifications.
– Notifications remain active even when the app is running in the background.
– Receive the same great audio alerts as our online dashboard.
– Chats will remain updated even when you switch between our online dashboard and the app.
– Initiate agent-to-agent chats from the app when you need to ask your team a question or transfer a chat to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
– How do I stay logged in to the app?
The app will attempt in the background even if it is closed. It will only log out from the app, if you explicitly do so or if you login from the web dashboard.
– My visitor list is no longer being synchronized?
If this happens, log out and log back in to refresh your visitor list.
– I'm having issues with the app. Where can I get support?
The app has an in-app feedback system for users to report any bugs or errors. The feedback button can be found under Feedback in the main side navigation. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] We appreciate all feedback and will do our best to reply to your concerns.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.