Document management software, no memory, and very easy to use, high user evaluation.
– copy,move,paste (file, folder)
– open,rename,delete (file, folder)
– zip,unzip,send as
– sdcard usage
– backup app
– zip(unzip, alz, egg, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, gz, bz2, rar, jar, lzh support)
support split zip archive (z01, z02 …)
– image viewer (support animated gif)
– text viewer
– swf (flash) viewer
– system information (cpu, memory, battery, network etc..)
– task killer
– ftp client
– ftp server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
– http server (you can manage files of your phone by wifi)
– show media file meta-data (mp3, mp4, avi, wmv, wma, jpg etc..)
– photo calendar (all of your photos will be sorted by the date automatically. you can browse your photos by calendar)
– hex viewer
– sdcard stroage use
– default app manager
Zipper is a file management system you can understand and work with. It’s easy to use and has a user friendly interface. With Zipper, you can browse, copy, move, delete, rename, zip, unzip, or backup your files, both on your phone and on your SD card. And when you’re moving a lot of documents, you can select multiple files at once to save yourself time, and the app can work with both files and folders. The app also gives you access to your phone’s system information like cpu, memory, and network, and allows you to kill tasks.
This task manager is easy to use and lets you not only manage your system, but allows you to zip and unzip files too. It features multi-select and lets you move things back and forth from your phone's memory to your SD card.