Advanced Task Manager Description
Scammy “boost your phone” garbage. Lots of ads and links to other apps the author sells. Does nothing your phone doesn’t already do. I was looking for an app that would let me disable certain apps from auto starting, and even though it purports to do that, it does not. All it does is list running apps and then links to the built-in android screen to uninstall or stop them. Even then, clicking through the app launches tons of ads. I don’t know who the author paid to get such a high rating, but he got his money’s worth. 4.5 stars for an app that does nothing except show you ads? What a fraud most of these reviews are. Here we provide Advanced Task Manager V 6.3.4 for Android 4.0.3++ Works on Android Nougat 7.0 with latest system update!!
Kill tasks, free memory, speed up phone, save battery life, 1 tap boost your phone.
• Kill selected tasks
• RAM Cleaner
• CPU lagging monitor (Remind user if CPU lagged by some apps)
• App or game killer
• AntiVirus – Virus Scan (Trustlook Supported)
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing other task manager or task killer tools may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Aside from Services, nothing REALLY works. Oh and the CPU overheating AFTER you're out from the app who did that. Too bad for an old-but-good /ahead-of-competitors at THAT time app...? Holo what? Maybe was a typo for... doesn't matter. LOL
Download Advanced Task Manager APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 32
- Requires: Android 4.0.3 and up
- File Name: Advanced Task Manager.apk
- Updated: December 22, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 6.8 MB
DISCLAIMER: Advanced Task Manager is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Advanced Task Manager
- -V6.3.51. Remove smart lock2. Fix bugs-V6.3.41. Fix bus2. Remove accessibility permission.-v6.3.3# Support android 8.# Fix bugs-v6.3.2# Fix bugs-v6.1.8# Add Android 7.0 support-v6.1.7# Fix crash bugs.-v6.1.6#Quick Fix a crash bug on Black List page.-v6.1.5# Fix bugs. Thanks for Annie and Mike's help.
History Versions Advanced Task Manager
- Advanced Task Manager 6.3.4 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-12-22