AirAudio supports all the latest streaming technologies and offers seamless compatibility with Apple AirPlay, DLNA, SONOS, Google Cast, Qualcomm® AllPlay™, Amazon Fire TV, Denon HEOS & Roku.
As the development of AirAudio is very complicated & time consuming, it is initially in demo-mode!
After 5 minutes in ‘system-mode’ some beep-sounds are added, which can be removed by purchasing a pro-license.
The license is valid for all your devices and all versions of AirAudio and the fee is currently 4.99€/USD ~5.49.
AirAudio streams all audio from any app on your Android to all receivers in your home:
• Apple AirPlay: Airport Express, Apple TV, ROCKI, Freebox & all AirPlay-enabled receivers like Bang & Olufsen or Bowers & Wilkins
• DLNA: Smart TVs or AV-receivers like Samsung, Sony, LG, Pioneer, Yamaha, Denon, Bose or Onkyo, XBOX 360, PS3 etc.
• SONOS Wireless HiFi: Enjoy all music on your SONOS
• Roku Streaming Player: Stream any audio to your Roku
• Google Cast: Chromecast, Nexus Player & other Google Cast-enabled receivers
• Qualcomm® AllPlay™: AllPlay™-enabled receivers like Panasonic, Lenco or Gramofon
• Amazon Fire TV: Amazon Fire TV & Fire TV Stick
• Denon HEOS: All HEOS-receivers are supported
• Software receivers: Kodi, Shairport, Airfoil Speakers, GMediaRender & more
Enjoy your music everywhere!
Good use of the application, it is worth downloading, the software can not be missed, it is recommended.