AndroVid (or Trimmer, as it’s called in Spanish) is a video editing tool that, despite being specifically designed to cut, paste, and merge video clips, lets you work with your videos in many other ways, as well.
Main Features :
* Video Trimmer : Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
* Video Joiner : Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
* Video Transcoder : Convert videos to other formats, change resolution to make your videos smaller. Supports conversion to 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
* Slideshow Maker : Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
* Video & Audio Mixer : Add music to your videos. Adjust video and music volumes.
* Frame Grabber : Extract video frame images at any moment of your video.
* Video Toolbox : Enhance your video. Adjust brightness, constrast, saturation. Change audio volume
* Video Rotate : Rotate videos (Quick Rotation without encoding or True Rotation with encoding)
* Delete middle parts : Remove unwanted parts in the middle of your videos.
* Add text to your videos
* Convert your video files to MP3 audio files
* Apply video effects like fading, slow motion, sepia, vignette, vintage
* Split your video files into two separate video clips
* Share your video clips and images on Facebook, Youtube etc.
* Play your video clips
* Organize your videos (List, Sort, Rename, Delete)
With AndroVid, you can upload any video stored on your device’s memory and then, once inside the editor, choose exactly where you want to make cuts and exactly where you want to combine different clips. This is all done with your fingertip in just a few seconds.
Cutting and pasting videos is the main function of AndroVid, but it’s not the only one. You can also use the app to insert subtitles in any part of the video, choosing the size and color of the font, or even add effects and filters with a single touch.
Another great feature of AndroVid is the ability to convert your videos to other formats. This function, though only available with the PRO version of the application, enables you to convert your videos to formats like FLV, MP4, MP3, MPEG, and so on.
AndroVid is a powerful video editor you can use to cut any video, add captions, apply filters, and much more.
Download AndroVid APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 6
- Requires: Android 2.3 and up
- File Name: AndroVid.apk
- Updated: February 04, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 15MB
DISCLAIMER: AndroVid is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in AndroVid
- fix some bugs
History Versions AndroVid
- AndroVid V2.7.0 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-05-10