Used this for years. Latest update is broke. Keys only shows caps, tho the correct char appears when typing. The bottom left ? Changed to a ! Here we provide AnySoftKeyboard V 1.9.942 for Android 2.3.2++ Any Soft Keyboard is an on screen keyboard with multiple languages support.
This is one of the most customizable keyboards available.
To activate: Launch 'AnySoftKeyboard Settings' App, and follow the instructions.
* Multi languages keyboard support via external packages.
* Completion dictionaries for multiple languages.
* Also completes your typed words from you contacts names (Android 2.0+)!
* And, learns your typing behavior to provide next-word prediction.
* Multi-Touch support (as in, pressing SHIFT along with other characters).
* Extension keyboard (swipe your finger all the way up out of the keyboard).
* Voice Input support (Android 2.2+).
* Compact/Phablet Mode.
* Gesture support:
** Swipe left or right to switch layouts
** Swipe up to shift
** Swipe down to close the keyboard.
* Theme support (comes with a few built-in skins).
* Build-in user dictionary words editor.
* Build-in abbreviations dictionary: create shortcuts for words and sentences.
* Utility keyboard (swipe up from space-bar):
** Clipboard actions copy, paste, select-all, select selectively (long-press select and use arrow keys).
** Voice input
** And others.
* And many more features!
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I have two keyboard language layout and it forget what I used last time again. It always starts with English. How can I set the other one as default or force the app to remember. Swipe keyboard or symbol switch effect is lame could be like a rotating cube effect or so... More official theme or color settings would be great. Auto capitalise first letter not working in some apps like flickr comment section. New UI is welcome! S7 edge.