Background defocus Description
Background defocus V 2.1.4 for Android 4.2+ Background defocus – take photos in a professional style
Let the object in focus stand out. The Background defocus app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background. It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Background defocus:
1. Start the Camera and select Background defocus as camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Tap the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save button
Tips for best photos:
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away and make sure the background object is 5 meter away from focus target and hold camera steady.
Results are dependent on device and camera specification.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Download Background defocus APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 14
- Requires: Android 4.2 and up
- File Name: Background defocus.apk
- Updated: February 15, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 3.5 MB
DISCLAIMER: Background defocus is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Background defocus
- bug fixes
History Versions Background defocus
- Background defocus 2.1.4 Apk File [Free] Date: 2016-11-25