Billard Aiming Calculator Pro Description
This is a great app, but it does have a steep learning curve. A note to the developer, please include tips or a screenshot indicating how to use the app. It seems like most people haven’t figured that out yet. Hints like the ones below would help users a LOT, and vastly improve the rating of this nifty little app, 1. Move finger up and down on the screen to move the cue around the cue-ball “SLOWLY”. 2. Move finger left and right on the screen to move the cue around the cue-ball “FAST”. 3. Tap and hold cue ball, or object ball(s) to reposition the ball, and use red-crosshair for precision in positioning. etc… etc… Otherwise, a great app. It does have a tremendous potential in helping one improve their game, especially with bank shots, kick shots, and the like. Good job! Here we provide Billard Aiming Calculator Pro V 1.2 for Android 4.1++ Would you like to improve your pool game?
Would you like to see the track lines of the cue- and objectball?
Would you like to learn more about position play?
Would you like to understand the effect of sidespin, follow and draw shots?
If so, this powerful App will be for you!
Position the cue- and objectball on the table and wipe your finger in horizontal and vertical directions to rotate the cuestick around the cueball. The track lines are computed immediately. Set the speed of your stroke and position the cuetip on the cueball to get more control for the cueball. Would you like to find a good strategy for a drill? Just open the option panel and add more balls! Move the balls to the right position for planning your drill. The simulation takes care on all balls! Have a look at the computed cutangle and try the shot on a real table.
The missing manual
1. Move finger up and down on screen to move the cue around the cue-ball "SLOWLY"
2. Move finger left and right on the screen to move the cue around the cue-ball "FAST"
3. Tap and hold cue ball, or object ball(s) to reposition the ball, and use red-crosshair for precision in positioning
4. Push the Aiming button and tap and hold the green cue tip. Move it up for a follow shot and move it down for a draw shot. Left or right for sidespin.
5. Change the stroke speed with the slider below
6. Push the Settings button and change the number of balls, or set the tangent line to show mode…
Only tested on devices with resolution: 1024×600 and 1280×720
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I initially downloaded the app to my Samsung tab tablet, due to the screen ratio it is unusable. All four corners are out of the viewing frame. I subsequently installed it on my s7 and it works well, however it would work better for learning purpose on the tablet if the screen resized itself. I would also add an option to be able to slow the movement of the cue for finer tuning of the angles... it maybe possible but I didn't see the option. Overall decent, but could use tweaks.
Download Billard Aiming Calculator Pro APK File
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 2
- Requires: Android 4.1+ and up
- File Name: Billard Aiming Calculator Pro.apk
- Updated: November 05, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 2.7 MB
DISCLAIMER: Billard Aiming Calculator Pro is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Billard Aiming Calculator Pro
- It's now easier to position the balls with the help of a bigger red-cross under the finger
History Versions Billard Aiming Calculator Pro
- Billard Aiming Calculator Pro 1.2 Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-11-05