Excellent Here we provide CalCall Reminder and Scheduler V 3.55 for Android 5.1++ This app basically uses the GOOGLE CALENDAR as the Source of Information to display the Name of the caller and Reminders on call screen during call. So please install Google Calendar from the Store save the information and number in it and you are good to go.
This is the easiest way to create appointment after call and get the reminder during the call for the same.
Who uses CalCall? Anyone whose business depends on an appointment calendar. With CalCall, appointment scheduling is easy, replace your paper appointment book today and let the app send appointment reminders, so your clients will never miss a booking again!
In Business we receive lots of calls but we can't store all those numbers in our contact, as most of the times we only receive the calls of clients/others which are temporary. Storing the number in our contact may clutter the contact book making it difficult to maintain.
Also if we have multiple devices, storing the contact on one device won't display the Caller ID on the other device. Synchronizing contact can be sometimes difficult. This will create the same problem of cluttered Address Book.
We normally store our appointments in the Calendar along with the number of client. Why not search the same during call. This is our solution to the problem.
This basically uses
1) Calendar as your secondary contact book.
2) Calendars can be synchronized, hence essentially making the synchronized secondary contact book.
3) This app can display additional information stored in the calendar along the contact.
4) Quick add the contact to calendar after the call from notification.
5) Quick open the contact after the call from notification.
Just store the information of the client in the Title of Calendar along with his number in the Description field. And same will be displayed during the call on screen.
Steps to get the app working
1) While creating the appointment in phone calendar store the phone number in description field.
2) the phone number will be read by the app during the incoming call, if it matches the incoming number then a popup will be shown during the call.
3) choose the fields to display during the call from the app.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
Handy n resourceful..