Calcy IV Description
Fantastic app! Checking IVs is so much faster and more accurate than when I used PokeAssistant. The renaming feature and ability to scan raid bosses are also indespensable. My only criticism is that there is a little bit of a learning curve. The icons are not always intuitive and it took a few days of experimenting to figure everything out. That said, it is easy to use once you learn. Here we provide Calcy IV V 2.34a for Android 5.0++ • Calculates IV from the screen after only one click
• Scans and rates attackmoves
• Reads appraisal from the screen
• Gym counter feature – showing the perfect counter for a raid boss or other gym battle
• Renaming: Copy an adjustable nickname (with e.g. type symbols and calculated values)
• Includes saving, filtering and exporting all your scans
• No login and no interaction with other applications — you can not get banned by using Calcy
• Power-saving: only takes a screenshot when you instruct it to
• Usable in every language except Traditionally Chinese
• No need to leave the game while using Calcy IV
• Fully customizable outputs
IVs (individual values) are hidden values which determine how strong a monster can be. This means that two monsters of the same species can have up to 20% different maximal CP. Calcy IV helps you to decide in under a second whether a monster is worth leveling up or can be transferred immediately.
On startup, Calcy displays an unobtrusive and movable overlay button. By tapping this button once while in a monster screen, the app automatically calculates this monsters IVs. For fully evolved monsters, Calcy also calculates the DPS and the performance of your attackmoves when used either as an attacker or a defender.
By tapping the button while your teamleader gives his appraisal, you can read in the additional appraisal information to refine the result of Calcy.
By tapping the overlay button a longer time, you can insert the moves and the appraisal information manually. You can switch to the app to see all your scans, check how much it costs to level up the monster to a selectable level and what stats it has at this level, check all possible IV-combination, analyze the scanned attackmoves, their performance, their type effectiveness, and compare them to other moves, and fully customize Calcy to your personal preferences.
By tapping the button in a gym screen, Calcy shows you the defenders weaknesses and possible moves and tells you how to counter it with the best of your monsters either by pure damage or by damage together with durability. This is also usable against raid bosses.
If you wish, Calcy generates a nickname (based out of adjustable blocks containing e.g. IV-Performances or combinations, move types, DPS and whether the monster is an attacker or defender.) and copies it to the clipboard from where you can insert it easily in the game.
There is no need to insert the monster values manually. The app uses a screenshot and optimized text-recognition to read the needed values. Both the scan and the output of Calcy doesn't interfere with the game. Calcy uses the arc above the monster to get the exact monster level. This means you get the most precise IVs possible – and not just an average.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
i have used calcy iv for a long time and recommended to many friends who continue to enjoy it. the results are always accurate and i trust it. the main reason i use this app is to save time. but recently i will hit the button to scan, i will see the results and immediately switch to the next in line. when i switch and scan again, a menu will pop up on the top half of the top half of the screen. can i turn this menu off? i will continue to use and highly recommend this app. i just want that menu to not pop up and i will change this to a 5☆
- Price: Free
- Downloads: 18
- Requires: Android 5.0+ and up
- File Name: Calcy IV.apk
- Updated: October 09, 2017
- Click Download Pages
- File Size: 23.5 MB
DISCLAIMER: Calcy IV is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the apk file download page or app buy page.
What's New in Calcy IV
- • Following many suggestions, we bring back the combinations in every output. Additionally, Calcy also shows the full range if multiple combinations remain possible.• Renaming blocks are now shown directly in the naming scheme making it easier to handle.• Added new blocks for 'evoCP' and 'CP%' ('CP compare' or 'CP potential')
History Versions Calcy IV
- Calcy IV 2.34a Apk File [Free] Date: 2017-10-09