This is the best HDR camera but I can’t access the settings to get it to take full size picture. My old phone I had to hold either the home or recent button for the settings to come up. This phone won’t do it. Please put the settings in the settings option. Thanks. Here we provide Camera HDR Studio V 2.0 for Android 4.0.3++ Camera HDR Studio is the best app for taking a real or fake HDR photos, it also contains a large amount of features which makes it a great replacement to your default camera.
The true HDR idea works by taking two photos with different exposures, fuse them and apply tone-mapping to them to produce the final result.
● Multiple HDR variations that ranges from normal, to artistic to cartoonish.
● Process at full resolution (8 or 13 MB) in the background, so nothing will get between you and taking pictures, because you don’t have to wait for saving to achieve
● Fastest Camera ever! Shoots up to 30 photos per second using Burst mode option, (up to 10 on low end devices).
● Support Front Camera (selfie)
● Geo Tagging.
● Over 70 effects, including LOMO, retro, vignette, frames like Polaroid, pencil sketch …etc, are available at your disposal (some of them are customizable), combine those filters in a non-destructive way to produce the perfect image.
● Customize all phone buttons, (volume to zoom or take photos, trackball to change white balance…etc).
● Shoot by touch.
● Share your results.
● Zoom support.
● Mute shutter sound (if supported).
● Blind spy shot, take pictures without sound or display; instead a vibration will be the indicator, help exposing corruption. Please use it wisely.
● Import an already saved image, and apply faux HDR to it.
● Different saving options, including: quality, location, save-original, store GPS..etc.
● Various shooting modes, like steady shot, timer, time lapse, burst…etc.
Any bugs? Please help us improve our app. Any feature request? You are more than welcome; please let us know through the feedback menu button.
if there is any problem please let us know. Write your problem in comment box below.
I only rate the app with 4 stars since the buttons are stuck in landscape position. Other than that the hdr results are great